Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2010 prefects jamuan..XD

This was my first year of prefect jamuan..he he..kinda nice actually..XD
organize by the form 4 actually..and i just busy body and help...he he..

location:Kings Hotel....^^

 Group pic..XD
most of them are form 2..but got one sesat fellow are form 4..jkjk..ha ha..XP
                                          Brothers..^^

                                          The handsome guy in white suit that standing
                                          beside me was our
                                          ex.headprefect "Abang  Dauz"..XD

                                          I were practicing some songs before my performance..XD

                                          he he...play play before the event start..XD
                                          My buddy...Lim .XD
                                          Rock...!!..
                                          what am I doing huh..?..@@
                                          ha ha
                                          Ashswita makan jer~..ha ha..XD
                                          Gary and lawrence ..XD
                                           Lim and Lawrence ..XD
                                          ..^^..

                                          yeah..~..XD
                                          Last minutes practice...
                                          can be say it's my worst performance ever...
                                          at first i thought my performance had cancel..
                                          but,a few hours before the jamuan                                              
                                          start..they ask me to perform.."crab"
                                          ha ha,but nvm...as long as I enjoyed it..XD
                                          thanks to my three bros that help me along..Lawrence ,Lim and sam..he he.^^
                                           Lee Lee ,Lim and me..XD...

so,that's it...my prefect dinner...
that day was my bussiest day in my form 2...he he
after all the hard work,we success to organize a great dinner for the prefects..
so,after the jamuan... I went out jalan jalan with my buddies at malacca mall and watch movie..
ha ha,such a nice day..XD....


...@@...

No comments:

Post a Comment