Monday, November 29, 2010

Selmer USA ....Thanks to my mum and dad...XD

OMG...i can't imagine I lastly got my own saxophone...ha ha..XD
although it's just a second hand saxophone,but i still very very happy...

learning saxophone was my dream since i was a kid...but after i knew that saxophone is quite expensive and i don't think I could affort to buy one...that's why...I just forget bout the dream...>.>

last month,I were participating in a band competition...
then,when i reach home...my mum ask me bout the competition...
i told my mum our school just have violinist ,guitarist,drummer,percussionist,pianist....
and my mum ask me about other school band...
so i told her bout the school that perform with a saxophone...
then,starting there...we start chatting about saxophone...and i told her that I'm interested in that ...

after my dad know bout that...my dad came to tell me that he got one friend playing saxophone too,and he is planing to sell one of his saxophone...

^^..

so my dad brought me to meet the guy and he taught me some of the basic of saxophone...haha..^^
last time,when i saw people playing saxophone...i thought is very easy...
sekali when i try myself..."omg ,why no sound comes out one"@@..= ='
ha ha..then,i keep trying and trying...lastly got sound d..
then,starting that time,i keep practicing the notes of the sax...

and my dad bought me a saxophone...ha ha....
i felt like faint,even last time...i wanna buy guitar also very hard d..
my dad said exam must get good result ,then baru can buy the guitar...



here is some of my saxophone pic..XD

                                           The hard case...XD..selmer~
                                          It's a Selmer Bundy II...student model
                                           ^^


he he...don't know when i can become pro in this,i guess i need many years..>.>...
but i will try my best in learning this instrument...cause i don't wanna make my parent disappointed with me...
but i didn't take any sax lesson at any music centre...i will learn by myself....just like how i learn guitar..XD..he he..hope can improve fast..^^

.....@@.....

No comments:

Post a Comment