Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Satu Malaysia...One Malaysia...一个马来西亚...;)

In 2009 ,our PM...Dato Seri Najib created a "1 malaysia" phrase




the phrase actually mean by "one"...means malaysian must tolerate as one ..
just like perpaduan kaum...


but~:
what mean by one malaysia when a movie entitle "Satu Malaysia" couldn't even be make by the chinese...?... 
= ="

Satu malaysia.."lan la~!"



watch this..:

黃明志要見首相!  


omg omg,hope he make it..ha ha..XD
go go go namewee,go see the PM...;)



I'm a malaysian and I fully support the phrase "One Malaysia"...cause i really hope racism problem will decrease in this country and i really hates racism people ,don't care is chinese ,malay or even indian...
we should not have this problem because we were born in this country name "Malaysia"...,we grown up together and being working and study together....and i friend with all the people from all races and we tolerate well together.....so,why are we so racist...think about it~...
we must respect each other....I'm a chinese,plz respect my race too...I'm born in this country with this race,i have the right not to change my race...so,people~,plz don't ask me to change my race...i won't listen...but remember,i don't wanna change not because i didn't respect ur race...and i respect every races....I don't wanna change because I'm born with this race...this is my race..so,plz respect...

don't judge at people from their race or religion, but by their doings and sincerity. Just becoz someone's black or maybe white doesn't mean he's bad and just becoz someone's fair doesn't mean he's good...

we anti RACISM

 so~,
here come we say it together!!!
"FUCK OFF" to racism people...!!!"

because ~
we are "Satu Malaysia","One Malaysia","一个马来西亚"


.....@@.....

No comments:

Post a Comment