Sunday, September 12, 2010

My guitar experience

I'm just a normal guitarist that play guitar in my school band..erm,tell the truth.. i have just 3 years of guitar experience..not really much...but,i won't stop practice except my finger worn out...but i just think it's just impossible...so i guess i won't stop until i think i really need to stop.."maybe with other resons"...ha ha....XD

Allright..here the story
the first time i went to KL..i guess so..@@..he he..
that time,i were walking around the China town "a popular tourist attraction"..while there,i saw a gipsy guitarist holding an old guitar...i was stunt by his guitar performance,he is playing some country song,i guess...really~..i don't even know that..guitar sound that nice,the sound really amazed me...
starting that time..i felt...it's kinda interesting instrument to play..

well, time past again..I'm back in Malacca..

i starting to have guitar lesson from a profesional finger picking music instructer,the first day of my lesson...aww~"yawn"...it's damn boring!!...I thought it will be fun,but it's not..:(
even i realize that guitar lesson was so boring,i still proceed my lesson... ^^

time passes really fast,doesn't realize that it's my second year of learning guitar...i'm becoming lazy and lazy..and lastly,a lazy-bones...huh....

but...the story nvr end here..he he..the story actually just began here...@@
i started to learn pop songs...it's so nice...and i become more interesting...and after one year ,I'm already major in pop songs playing...after that ,I stop my guitar lesson..and i didn't really inform my guitar teacher that i had stop..i straight stop without telling anything..and never go for that anymore..i felt so sorry for that....sorry,Mr Yong...you're such a great music instructer..^^

and,i have already major in fingerpicking and strumming...I started to form a band in school...
i play much pop songs now..
and my dream since long time ago.." playing electric guitar"...it's just a dream..haha...my parent also knew that very well...
well,my parent challenge me to get good result ...then only they will buy me one of that....
a few months later...my dream come truth...and i have own my first electric guitar ..."it's an Ibanez"...and i like it so much...

Ibanez RG




so, i were started to practice my skill on electric guitar...i were playing with my guitarist friend in school...and we share a lot of our knowledge in guitar together,i learn how to add in more effect in guitar...this is how i improve...ha ha..
i have record plenty of guitar cover video and post in in youtube and face book...he he...XD...

huh.. that's all..i wanna write in my guitar experience...ntg much...

bye bye..@@

No comments:

Post a Comment