Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's my life by Bon Jovi guitar cover

well..this is my second guitar cover video in my life...i just hope u all like it...
actually,I didn't follow..the chords of this song...and i nvr find any score of this song..i just listen to the song several times..an i just "suddenlly like this song so much,without any specific reason"..ha ha..^^...i keep listen and listen...suddenly i got many inspiration in my mind...i just don't know why...and i just practice several times...and turn on my recorder and record it for fun.....I nvr think of uploading to any website and so on..cause i know it will be sucks..but I lastly realize that it's not...so i have uploaded it... huh..but,i still made some mistake while playing...

anyway,I wish ...i will have more video on any other songs in future...thanks for watching....XD

bye bye..
@@

No comments:

Post a Comment